Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Duke University, Durham, NC, United States
Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Master in Electronic and Information Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing, China
Bachelor in Electronic and Information Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing, China
WORK & INTERNSHIP
More on LinkedIn.
Microsoft Research – Web Search and AI, Redmond & Bellevue, WA, USA, 05/2017-07/2017
Summer intern, References: Fang Liu & Yuxiong He
– Machine Reading Comprehension
– Recurrent Neural Nets
HP Labs – Platform Architecture Group, Palo Alto, CA, USA, 05/31/2016-08/31/2016
Summer intern, Mentor: Cong Xu, Manager: Paolo Faraboschi
– Worked on distributed deep learning.
Agricultural Bank of China – Software Development Center, Beijing, 07/2013-07/2014
Software Developer, Supervisor: Mr. Lei Fan
– Developed web services for online bank transactions.
Microsoft Research – Mobile and Sensing Systems Group, Beijing, China, 04/2013-06/2013
Research Intern, Supervisor: Dr. Guobin Shen
– Worked on computer vision to build a mobile system that generates a frontal view for the user even when the user is at a slant viewing angle.
Tencent Inc. – Advertising Platform and Products Division, Beijing, China, 07/2012-09/2012
Summer Intern, Software developer, Supervisor: Mr. Yanan Zhao
– Developed a Java web spider to crawl webpages from the Internet;
– Developed a HTML parser;
– Developed MVC-framework-based advertising websites.