My Posters and Slides:
Research Summary Poster — “Efficient and Scalable Deep Learning“.
NIPS 2017 oral — “TernGrad: Ternary Gradients to Reduce Communication in Distributed Deep Learning” in Facebook.
机器之心 online streaming — “Lifting Efficiency in Deep Learning – For both Training and Inference” [video]
Great Lectures, Tutorials and Talks
- Large-Scale Optimization: Beyond Stochastic Gradient Descent and Convexity @ NIPS 2016
- Machine Learning Lectures by Nando de Freitas
- NIPS 2017 video list
- Theories of Deep Learning (STATS 385) by Stanford University
- NIPS 2017 Workshop: Deep Learning At Supercomputer Scale
- KDD 2020 Tutorial: Advances in Recommender Systems From Multi-stakeholder Marketplaces to Automated RecSys
- Video understanding tutorial at KDD2020